Who We Are

AnnabelBlanche is your pre and post natal best friend. We aim to give advice, support and well informed information from the best pram for your lifestyle or situation (twins? living on the 5th floor?) to the best winding positions and the nappy brands that don't suffice.

Babies are expensive little bundles, we want to help you to buy the right product first time round.

We want to stop new parents from wondering where to get practical advice and show them.

Saturday 16 April 2011

No Mountain too Rough

This morning was a happy morning in my household. My new Mountain Buggy Urban Jungle was standing waiting for a test drive. A self confessed pramaholic I have tried and tested the lot. I have very specific likes and dislikes based on design as well as functionality and let me inform you that the Urban Jungle does not disappoint any of my crazy criteria.

It looks great- really simple but also slick and very functional. It corners fantastically and the suspension is brilliant for jogging over all kinds of terrain. I really put the buggy to the test- and even over the roughest terrain I could find 3yo stayed asleep with only slight evidence of the head wobble. I ran (OK OK I  jogged) and I actually found it easier than jogging without a buggy at all. I then ventured into town to pick up a well earned cappuccino and the ride was just as pleasing on the pavement-weaving in and out with the swivel wheel was good fun and effortless. We fit into the coffee shop easily and thanks to the swivel wheel had no trouble leaving it either- crucially the buggy is also light enough to push with one hand!

The adjustable handle height is a great add-on as well as the large shopping basket underneath which had plenty of room for excess clothing and shopping.... essentials only obviously?

Downside:
The ONLY downside that I could find was that with the swivel wheel setting if I lifted up over the curb and placed the weight of the buggy on the wheel then it lost balance and I had to be careful not to tip- yet if I bumped up onto the curb or slightly changed tactic this would not be a problem.

Great buggy with excellent functionality and very pleasing on the eye- winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment